Air Conditioner Reminder
Listed below are some hints you can use, before the hot weather is upon us.
- Check the furnace air filter. If dirty, it can restrict air flow and shut the air conditioner down.
- Check the breaker switch to the air conditioner located in the breaker box in the house. Make sure it is on.
- Check the outdoor disconnect. Make sure it is in the ON position. Make sure the a/c is free of debris on top of unit.
- Turn thermostat to cool position and lower the temperature lower than the room temperature.
- The first 68-degree day, turn the system on and make sure it is working properly. It should run for at least two hours.