Whether you already own some acreage, you’re looking for a lot, or you’re thinking about a tear down and rebuild property, we’d love to help you build your dream home in your dream location. We have access to thousands of available homesites in the metro area, including many not listed on MLS.
We’ll guide you through the entire process – from lot selection to finished home. We can also list and sell your current home for you.
To get started, please fill out our Offsite Build Survey to tell us more about your specific needs. Let Pratt Homes know what you’re looking for in your dream home and location. We’ll search out the best lots for your needs and take you on a personal, customized tour to visit them.
Current Offsite Builds
See where we’re currently building homes for our clients.
Click here for a free copy of our detailed planning guide on building a quality custom home, including:
Section 1 – Design Tips
- 4 can’t miss tips to designing the perfect home for you
- Transitional home design (how to mix different motifs)
- The top 8 design mistakes to avoid
- How to create intimacy in open floor plans
Section 2 – Location Considerations
- Community considerations
- Finding the perfect homesite
- 10 things to consider before settling on a homesite
- Understanding lot-to-home ratios and how this affects your appraisal
Section 3 – Sticking to a Budget
- Value engineering
- Low price vs. low cost – when to skimp and when to splurge
- 3 components that make up the price of a home
Section 4 – Picking a Builder
- The top 10 construction mistakes when building your home
- The 5 criteria for selecting a builder
- Check quality: buyer beware!