Did you know that the Parade of Homes in Minnesota is in it’s 66th year? Did you know that the Green Path Energy Tour was launched over three years ago? Pratt Homes is proud to participate in the Parade of Homes 2014 Spring Tour and the Minnesota Green Path Energy Tour.
Looking for more Facts about the Parade of Homes? Here’s the fact sheet from the Builders Association of the Twin Cities:
• The Parade of Homes will once again feature the Green Path Energy Tour, sponsored by Xcel Energy. Each of the 170 featured homes have been tested by an independent energy rater to earn a HERS (Home Energy Rating Score) and has its own Home Performance Report (HPR) that graphically explains the home’s HERS score. The HPR allows home buyers to compare the expected energy use between homes.
• The lowest priced home is #45, a $174,900, two-bedroom split entry single family home by Progressive Builders, Inc. and located in Otsego.
• The most expensive home is #282, one of our Dream Homes. The Edina residence is by TC Custom Home Builders and priced at $2,494,000.
• Three homes on the tour are priced under $200,000. A total of 47 homes are priced under $300,000. There are 90 homes priced between $300,000 and $400,000, the most populated $100K spread. There are 76 homes priced between $400,000 and $500,000. A total of 143 homes are priced between $500,000 and $1,000,000; 25 homes are priced between $1,000,000 and $2,000,000, with three (all three Dream Homes) priced over two million dollars.
• A total of $213,105,500 dollars in housing is represented in the 2014 Spring Parade of Homes.
• Homes are located throughout the region. Close-in, there are four homes located in Minneapolis,12 in Edina, two in Golden Valley and one each in Roseville, St. Louis Park and Maplewood. Homes are also located on the outskirts of the region including Faribault, Waconia, Monticello, Zimmerman, Stacy, Hudson and Hastings. The growing suburbs account for the largest number of homes and include 27 in Blaine, 14 in Chaska, 24 in Lakeville, 16 in Maple Grove, 23 in Plymouth, and 26 in Woodbury.
The 2014 Spring Parade of Homes is sponsored by Wells Fargo Home Mortgage.