Join us for a Pratt Remodeling Open House October 2nd from 1pm to 4pm. This is a one time only event where you’ll be able to view 2 newly completed home renovation projects!
Home No. 1 – Lake Home Restored!
This 1960’s style 2 story home has been totally renovated from top to bottom. Starting with the 2nd floor, you will see extensive renovation and new finishes which include:
- Second Floor – Bedrooms, Hallway, Bathroom and includes the Master Closet and Bathroom
- First Floor – Entry, Foyer and Hallway, Kitchen, Office, Family Room, Bathroom, Laundry
- Lower Level – Wet bar, Fireplace and Bathroom
- Flooring, Ceilings, Painting and Millwork throughout the home
Home No. 2 – Split Level Home Renewed!
Renewing the kitchen and adjoining areas on the main level as well as the bathroom brings a more comfortable living space for this couple.
- Removing walls between the kitchen, formal dining room and great room allow for more living space and makes these areas larger and more functional
- This brand new Kitchen includes new appliances, granite countertops, lighting fixtures, cabinetry, flooring and a new informal dining room area
- Bathroom was gutted and all new plumbing and features installed, including a new cast iron tub
- Deck was refurbished and extended
For address and directions simply click here and fill out the form to confirm your RSVP. We’ll send you a postcard as well as email a link you can use for directions.
Need more information? Contact Mike Taurinskas at 651-295-1514 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org