You’re Invited to the Pratt Homes Energy Efficiency Event!
Saturday, April 12th – Noon to 2pm
Just like the miles-per-gallon window sticker on a new car, a Home Performance Report (HPR) helps you make better choices for your family by providing a quick way to understand a home’s energy performance. An energy-efficient home is easy on the wallet, and our construction practices are designed to maximize energy savings and keep your future bills low.
Interested in learning more about how a home’s energy performance is measured? Come meet with our experts to discuss what makes a home more energy efficient and how a Pratt home can save you money on your energy bills.
These experts will be available during this event:
- Sam Greene, home energy rating expert, Residential Science Resources
- Len Pratt, president, Pratt Homes
- Mark Wreisner, home sales consultant, Pratt Homes
They will be answering questions such as:
- What does a Home Energy Rating System (HERS) score mean?
- Why should you ask for an HPR when you build a new home?
- What features make a Pratt home more energy efficient than others?
Watch our informative video series on Energy Efficiency.
For address and directions simply click here to fill out the form to confirm your RSVP. We’ll send you an email with the details.
Want more information? Contact Mark Wreisner at 651-429-8032 or firstname.lastname@example.org.